Monday, May 19, 2014

Miss Irie's 'Pages In My Book' available for Pre-Sale via Amazon




For Immediate Release:


Miss Irie releases Pages In My Book via Pre-Sale on Amazon


The long-awaited debut project from Miss Irie Pages In My Book is currently available via Pre-Sale on Amazon, with projected release via all major retail outlets tomorrow May 20th 2014


"When asked about the feeling of releasing my first project, I tell people it is a dream come true; I sit back and think of the work that went into every aspect of our campaign, and the release and having this day really happen, makes it all worth it."

                                                                                                                   -Miss Irie




More humble, than anything, Miss Irie is a loving soul, and talented artist. Support of her project, is support of ambition as a whole and quality music at its finest. Pages In My Book is available NOW via Amazon (click to purchase)



Share Link



Follow

@iammissirie




For All Inquiries

Jason Bourne
@basquiatlxents

No comments:

Post a Comment