Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sensationally Talented Artist George Tandy - Performing March "Live" [ video inside]


This is a REAL Soul Artist right here and you know that's a rare find these days. His name is George Tandy Jr. and I know you've probably already heard his single titled "March". I fell in love with it the first time I heard it. This brotha is original, talented, he writes, he plays music and to top it off he's real easy on the eyes!

I got nothin but love...I love his song, I love his music and I love HIM! He has easily become of of my favorite artists right now, and I gotta tell you his album is off the HOOK, the Chain and the Cane! If you haven't checked him out already, it's a must that you do so ASAP! If you have then...you already know what it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment