Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kelly Price - Acoustic Conversations [Singersroom]

Kelly Says: “I really really thank God for you. So many singers right now want an opportunity and can’t find one. It’s the most amazing thing in the world to me and it really hit me like a ton of bricks…It’s been eight years since I’ve released a mainstream album…I’m grateful that there were people waiting for me; you were waiting for me and I appreciate it so much. So from the bottom of my heart, I just want to say thank you so much.”

Watch the video as R&B Singer Kelly Price hits on topics like the industry telling her in so many words that she wasn't pretty enough, wasn't small enough and that no one wanted to see her, and how she reacted. Listen as she talks about her weight loss and the advice Patti Labelle and Ron Isley gave her. It's been eight years since she's released a new album and with this being her sixth solo album release you KNOW she's putting her heart and soul in it. Check out the video and enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment