Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ray J F/Rico Love - Bananas


I don't know how many of ya'll actually LIKE Ray J, he does have to be somewhat of an acquired taste, I understand. But every once in a while he hits the nail on the head and he ends up belting out some pretty good material. Now to be honest I don't think I've fell out over anything he's released since "Formal Invite" and THAT was my shizz! Weeeelllll...I think his new track "Bananas" is on the same level. I like crazy knockin' and bumpin beats and "Bananas" bumps. You can check it out for yourself though, different people like different things. Click the play button below and let me know what's good......or not. LOL



The newest single from Ray J.....it's REALLY "Bananas"!

And just for the sake of general purposes, and the fact that I never mind listening to the song because I like it so much....here's "Formal Invite"!

No comments:

Post a Comment